The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got hs header ,new plugs and spark's. HS filter coming soon 200 bucks than comes the exhuast..

I was coming out of a parking lot where cars come to watch airplanes or shitelse there. in New york howard beach... this n.titan driver pissed me off he was slow driving i was behind him i pulled next to him and looked at him i beamed offf..... he caught up to me and went 1/2 past my car beaming..

I told the guy put 2 tons on your pickup than race i had 3 people in my car me and other 3 people so light 1 comes i beam off i get head gain 1 car and than he takes me again 2 light again ****ing takes me i started to get pissed off.. 3rd light my friends warm me about cops parked well no1 was there i beamed off i didnt car the guy got shooked

1 person in car 5.6 titan vs 2.4 altima 4 people in car

i coulda taken him ez with no1 in car ... TT!

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
Your thread makes my head hurt :(

·
Registered
358 Posts
lmao, all i gathered from that could be extracted from the thread title, lol, i want this 30 seconds of my life back

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
I raped a titan a few weeks back on some back roads comming home from work. He must have thought my truck was just lifted with all stock drivetrain, LOL

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
^^^Best kill story in this thread :)

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
mersad99 said:
word, I have no idea WTF this kid just wrote.
i think he raced a titan, but im not sure. what the hell backwards hillbilly area is this kid from that people talk like that?

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
I've seen stock titans at the track run 15.3-15.7...pretty d fast

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
yep, my buddy ran a 15.9 in his brand new titan recently. Doesn't seem too spectacular, but it well over 100* when he ran. I have never seen a 4 banger auto altima run that quick. My quickest all motor time was 16.1 with 90% of the bolt-ons available at the time.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
sorry to tell ya bro, but you if it was all motor to all motor, and no one in the car/truck but the driver's, you wouldnt have won. unless you are running some kind of F.I., you wouldnt stand much of a chance

·
Banned
413 Posts
I think he could have taken him. Most trucks are built for hauling not beinfg quick, I dont know about the Titan but my friends Ford F-350 has a big V-8 in it and it is VERY slow.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts