The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 Gxe with 120k miles..with a intake, full exhaust and thats about it as far as performance mods..... Whats the recomended biggest shot I could use without hurting the motor...I realize NOS stresses it no matter what but whats a good safe shot? and what system would u prefer?

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And ya point? I asked a question if you arnt gonna answer it skip this thread..I believe this forum said GENERAL DISCUSSION meaning anything in general, there are other posts that have there own forum ....ya negativity isnt wanted go elsewhere

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
God people are stupid... There must be a reason that board is there... ****ing idiot. Thats why there is a performace, tire, race, fore sale. So all questions aren't posted on one board so it don't get all cluttered up.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
for some reason, i can't see mouthing off to a MOD from a n00b as a good thing

there is a nitrous forum, but to answer the question:

you can handle a 75 if done right!!!!!!! otherwise, settle for 60-65

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
ShoNuff said:
I have a 95 Gxe with 120k miles..with a intake, full exhaust and thats about it as far as performance mods..... Whats the recomended biggest shot I could use without hurting the motor...I realize NOS stresses it no matter what but whats a good safe shot? and what system would u prefer?
go for like a 100 or a 120 shot...the stock internals are plenty strong...i would definately advance your timing though a couple degrees and run hotter plugs...platinums should do fine...just make sure it's a dry shot...don't listen to all these people saying wet is safer...it's just more work...not worth it...

oh...and make sure you take pictures...or better yet...video for us of your first spray...:D

j/k...:angel1:

·
Am I still a NOOB?
2,082 Posts
Re: Re: Nitrious Oxide question

nokeone said:
go for like a 100 or a 120 shot...the stock internals are plenty strong...i would definately advance your timing though a couple degrees and run hotter plugs...platinums should do fine...just make sure it's a dry shot...don't listen to all these people saying wet is safer...it's just more work...not worth it...

oh...and make sure you take pictures...or better yet...video for us of your first spray...:D

j/k...:angel1:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
yeah, we'd catch it, as i did. But when the person asking the question, or another new guy comes on and reads this, they might not pick up the sarcasm.

yeah, i mess around some too, sometimes in inappropriate times as well. But i either make sure it's WAY sarcastic, or clarify later. Seriously though, if i was a new guy and knew nothing about cars and especially nitrous, i'd a never known that was a joke. that's all.

although, you did leave a "j/k"
it's all good

1 - 17 of 17 Posts