The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have someone to host the pics. but pics were taken at richmond mini-meet. maybe some one can host them for me:) . iv'e tried the registry but won't take pics and orbit don't work.
but anyways:
206.6hp 235 tq
206.1hp 232.2 tq
I/H/E/P
134.1hp 137.3 tq
130.3hp 135.6 tq

the bolt ons are low the guy said because i'm running rich off the charts. AF 11-10 to be exact at 5.6-6.0 rpms and the rest is off the charts. need someone to post the pics please. :D

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like you don't know. you have memory problems. i know your setup and argued numerous times about it. just kidding. anyways the auto that can whoop your car and a 70 shot. remember i'm coming back to fl in less than two years.:D

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah the n/a numbers are low possibly because of the fuel problems and when i put on the msd, i will be putting on the magnecors changing the plugs and doing the rest of the tune up and also getting a afc. i will dyno again in a couple weeks and hopefully get those numbers better. it was real hard to dyno the auto. he couldn't get any readings below 4400 rpms

·
N20 Whore
1,323 Posts
great numbers mike, would be a pretty interesting race between you and ryand. hopefully i will get back up to VA the weekend of the 22nd so i can finally install my nitrous.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
nice.
i am waitin for the turbo guys to post their results :D nawwwzz vs turbo. mmmmm rivalry ;)

·
Beantown Punk
1,043 Posts
ryand i forget your exact numbers but didnt you have very similar results? im too lazy to search, did you have like 241 ft-lb torque.

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got pics

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can't wait to improve those numbers when i fix my rich problem

·
Pacman
341 Posts
Have you had any problems related to the 70 shot? I'd do it down the road if I hear enough people that did it w/o problems.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
cthunder said:
dont worry boys, track opens in a month, I'll be there lighting the tires up.
show off :D

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Altima9401 said:
Have you had any problems related to the 70 shot? I'd do it down the road if I hear enough people that did it w/o problems.
only minor heart attack when i've dumped too much fuel becuase the nitrous cut off. but i am still running strong obviuosly by the dyno numbers. even though i'm running rich off the charts. ohhh, i'm not running with my timing retarded either. my friend says no need with my setup untill closer to 100 shot. but when i put the msd and afc onand my rear o2 sensor back on, i will be putting a msd retard timing control to be on safe side.

·
Pacman
341 Posts
I see. You have an auto or stick? I have an auto, so that may not be such a good move for me.

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
auto magic baby

1 - 20 of 20 Posts