The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
NWS Citizen
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last 2 weeks I hardly had any races at all...for some reason everyone avoids me... I lined up plenty of times against srt4s and evos that were running at previous stop lights, but refuse to go against me...even though they're faster than me.
I'm thinking that they assume I'm undercover pd. I dont wear my hat sideways, I don't have a bitch next to me, I'm not blasting any c-rap with enough bass to shatter windows, I dont have any stickers ending with "Z" on my car, my rims are stock, no HIDs, I drive a domestic, my exhaust isn't made from a cofee can.
Damn it this is depressing...maybe I'll put some "Hyper Performance RacerZ" & "Honda Racing" stickers on the gtp and get a custom license plate "blingn gtp".

Well I did "race" a 99 or so eclipse GS...but I think I could of just put my car in neutral,got out, and started pushing...and I still would of won.
Revved down 2 Civics at a stop light :rolleyes: . Blower whine is intimidating I suppose:confused:

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
I have contemplated building a reverse sleeper. Lots of stickers, lights, VTEC badges, and other ricey crap. Make it extremely obnoxious, but also make it very fast.

An SRT-4 would be a good starting block for this. Or and Evo built to look a riced out Lancer.

·
Registered
229 Posts
gunslash said:
Well last 2 weeks I hardly had any races at all...for some reason everyone avoids me... I lined up plenty of times against srt4s and evos that were running at previous stop lights, but refuse to go against me...even though they're faster than me.
I'm thinking that they assume I'm undercover pd. I dont wear my hat sideways, I don't have a bitch next to me, I'm not blasting any c-rap with enough bass to shatter windows, I dont have any stickers ending with "Z" on my car, my rims are stock, no HIDs, I drive a domestic, my exhaust isn't made from a cofee can.
Damn it this is depressing...maybe I'll put some "Hyper Performance RacerZ" & "Honda Racing" stickers on the gtp and get a custom license plate "blingn gtp".

Well I did "race" a 99 or so eclipse GS...but I think I could of just put my car in neutral,got out, and started pushing...and I still would of won.
Revved down 2 Civics at a stop light :rolleyes: . Blower whine is intimidating I suppose:confused:

I know what you mean slash, ever since i got my 3.5SE everyone just seems to want to avoid me and every single high end car that i've ever seen on the road always seems to be going the opposite direction from me, lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts