The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Now that was just ghey...
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why is it that NOBODY (ok one or two people) belive that i beat a V6 camero, or an old body firebird, or an Eclipes RS?? i don't understand it!! (hell, i wouldn't belive me either! AN ALTIMA?! No way!!) :rolleyes:

·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. but i am like talking about people in general.
i.e. classmates.

·
I hate my Altima.
831 Posts
Well, thats because when a person who generally knows nothing about cars hear about a Camaro or Mustang or Eclipse; they think - two doors? Those are marketed as sports cars; they must be fast! And they probably dont even know that the V6 stang is very slow compared to the V8 stang, or the fact that the Eclipse non-turbo arent fast.

=-Wisky-=

·
DOES HE EVER SHUTUP!
446 Posts
Seems you hang out with lots of idiots if they don't belive those kills.

·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Low Flying GS-T said:
Seems you hang out with lots of idiots if they don't belive those kills.
it's just people in general. they are like : "An Altima??!" so i don't really care about it. i would find it very hard to belive if i didn't know sh*t about cars or just rode in a civic with NOS. a Camero LOOKS fast as hell but it is not. but in Los Estados Unidos (USA) looks are everything!

:cool:

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
i got a friend who wouldnt even race me with his v-6 camaro and i m running stock, he seen the way i drive and he didnt want to get a piece of the alty. same thing with a girl i work with who has a 2001 mustang. no doubt if they know how to handle their cars they could beat me, but its 80% driver out there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
thats true most people done know the difference between the gs gst & gsx (which are the 2 u dont want to get into it with, stock or little mods), so they think that all eclipes are fast. but the gs has the same motor the neon has which is why i drive circles around neons. besides eclipes' are heavy. so i commend u on ur kills and i suggest u take ur friends out on a ride in the alty and show the what its got and make them belivers!!

·
layin rubber on philly
950 Posts
good kills. the grocery getter always wins

·
Evil Honda Driver
1,218 Posts
your classmates are stupid, those cars are crap

1 - 20 of 23 Posts