The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't Mess with Texas
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am unsure of which cell phone to get. the nokia 6600

or the samsung d415

anyone have any experience with these phones? any problems? any info would be greatly appreciated

·
hard on equipment
2,104 Posts
Samsung and Nokia both make great quality phones. I can tell you from experience that the Samsung will have generally louder volume and marginally better reception than the Nokia. The Samsung will also generally feel more expensive in terms of overall build quality. The Nokia interface is slightly easier to use and although I don't know too much about the D415, the Nokia will probably have a few features that the Samsung won't. The cameras will probably be right on par with each other, although the display on the Samsung will make the pictures look nicer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Samsung all the way mannn ... and if i'm not mistaken these are GSM phones. So if you are purchasing them online and NOT through a "retailer" such as T-mobile, Cingular etc. then you can have them programmed to work with any service provider.

·
Banned
186 Posts
Ive always liked Samsungs. Ive had 3 and I dont plan to buy anything else. Ive never really cared for Nokias.

But the downside to both of the phones is that the screens with will get scratched up pretty easily. Thats why I love my A600 flip phone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts