The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nokya Arctic whites are the shit!

i've gotten hella compliments on them since i've gotten them. i get " they are SOO blue!" but looks sweet, matches those Polarg corner bulbs pretty well. anyways the Nokya bulbs are bright as shit. brighter than PIAA platinums by a landslide. A+++ recommended:D btw, they are the 85/100 with upgrade harness

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ZKrazy said:
i will guarantee you they will melt your harness.
how much??? lol. im on my fawking 4th harness. they've been cool for 3 days now

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
ZKrazy said:
i will guarantee you they will melt your harness.
running 100/110 here. didn't melt oem harness. ran them for 4 weeks, every night. peterson has 100+ on stock harness and no problems. As Alex said, you'll melt when u don't install the bulb properly. Otherwise, we're all good.
Siizzzoooo: those are the ones Alex sells right?
Jay
edit: i forgot to complete my thought. after the initial 4 weeks, I installed the harness that alex sells. When I first bought the bulbs, I thought I had to upgrade so I placed an order. I got the harness and thought, what the heck, just change them. So I've been running on upgraded harness for another 4 weeks. As many have pointed out, upgraded harness doesn't do crap, at least not the ones Alex sells (no offense).

·
de-moderator
1,476 Posts
Godzildo said:
Is there ANY difference at all between the stock and upgraded harnesses?
thicker wires. I bought the ones from alex and never installed them lol. But, there are soem you can get on group buy center that EVERYTHING has thicker wires. From the battery to the light. That will actually make them a bit brighter. They claim 50% more on stock lights. But, yah the ones alex sales are mainly to replace the stock ones if you burnt them out already.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Harness

I bought the harness that suv lights.com sells,because i"m running hyper industries super plasmas and It's workimg ok so far.The harness was a little expensive though,$44 delivered.I yet to see the 50% brightness,but what I've notice without the harness always check headlight fuses.

·
Banned
3,772 Posts
IllAvBIll said:

thicker wires. I bought the ones from alex and never installed them lol. But, there are soem you can get on group buy center that EVERYTHING has thicker wires. From the battery to the light. That will actually make them a bit brighter. They claim 50% more on stock lights. But, yah the ones alex sales are mainly to replace the stock ones if you burnt them out already.
Exactly!!!

·
Bruised Soup
9,479 Posts
mine melted!!!! had 80/100 watt bulbs, then i had to get plugs off of a wrecked altima and spend $60 on some piaa superplasma's and they are rated 55/65, but equal 110/130 and they are bright as hell!!!! i havent used them since may, but they are still worth the money, but i will be gettin real HID soon

HBOC

·
Banned
0 Posts
absolutely freaking awesome! Put the wiring harness on the bro's Sentra, and then put the lights in tonight. WOW! Best looking headlights I have ever seen, save HID. WOW! Man, I cannot believe how good they look. They are very blue, yet still enough white to not cause probs. I love them!

I was gonna put mine on too, but one of the bulbs had a problem. However, Alex is THE MAN, and he is gonna take care of this for me. Alex rocks.

·
Banned
3,772 Posts
djsassan said:
absolutely freaking awesome! Put the wiring harness on the bro's Sentra, and then put the lights in tonight. WOW! Best looking headlights I have ever seen, save HID. WOW! Man, I cannot believe how good they look. They are very blue, yet still enough white to not cause probs. I love them!

I was gonna put mine on too, but one of the bulbs had a problem. However, Alex is THE MAN, and he is gonna take care of this for me. Alex rocks.
:D

·
6,859 Posts
ThurzNite said:

As Alex said, you'll melt when u don't install the bulb properly.
I'm :confused:! how does the install of the bulb affect the melting of the harness? I can understand the bulb burning out quicker if you don't install them correctly, but don't understand how it would affect the harness.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
how does the bulb burn out quicker? describe the process. (damn, sounds like a question from a final exam)
Jay

·
6,859 Posts
the oils from human skin corrode the lens or something and interact with the halogen. Supposedly it's supposed to make the bulb explode. I don't understand how the oils on you habd can get to the halogen though since it's encased in the glass.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts