The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go to google.com and type "Nokya" to see the sites

I've been looking everywhere for a pair of cheap bulbs that produces the bluest and the brightest low beams. Many people told me to try PIAA, Silverstars, and yet, both of these look just more white than anything. I bought a pair of "Eurodezigns" off Ebay a few months ago for 20 bucks, and again, these were just whiter as well.

So, I came across Nokya bulbs which claims that it produces the bluest bulbs out there and any more blue you might be pulled over. I am tempted to buy it. Has anyone tried these bulbs out? How do they look?

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
Yeah right :rolleyes: I tried them and the left side bulb blew in less than a month. Luckiliy I bought them from a Auto shop and they gave me a new bulb but then the right one blew in 2 months and I just changed them completely to CATZ HID bulbs.

If you want blue, go with an HID kit. I don't think any good quality bulb can produce that.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no way, I saw a guy driving a Civic SI the other day and had these wicked blue light bulbs and I asked him what they were. He said those were just cheap 40 dollar bulbs he got from an auto shop. He couldn't remember the name of the brand but said it had asian writings on it. DAMN, I know cheap blue light bulbs exist out there, i just need to find it!

How's the CATZ bulbs?

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
^Trust me, I tried Nokya's and Mtec's and they can be found in any shops and they suck as hell. Some of my friends have tried them too and they have had fused bulbs.

CATZ are pretty good. I paid $50 for them but they are Bright White and they have been good for more than 14mos. now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, that certainly is a discouraging news. Hmm, so no one knows where I can find blue output bulbs that REALLY gives out BLUE lights without paying for HID prices

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
Douismaximus said:
well, that certainly is a discouraging news. Hmm, so no one knows where I can find blue output bulbs that REALLY gives out BLUE lights without paying for HID prices
I guess, if you really want to go with the Blue Light affect, then just buy those bulbs for $20. Even if they blow after a month or so, they might be worth it for the price but if they don't, you got a good deal ;)

·
CoatKnee
555 Posts
i payed almost 100 for some damn piaa's but theyre pretty good, even though they arent ridiculously blue theyre better than stock... hOLLA!

·
Proud Owner
544 Posts
h1 bulbs aren't big enough to put out lots of blue light. I have tried like 10+ different kinds of "blue bulbs" The only ones that came close were some Blue Ion coated bulbs. But the effect was prismatic not full blue. The didn't put much light on the road. Go HID or just be happy with the white ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts