Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone ... :D

I just bought "Irock!™ Wireless Music Adapter" so now I can listen my mp3 from Nomad MP3 Player. I'm sure many of you have it already but I couldn't find any thread about it so I wanna post it for all new car owners. You can buy it for $29.99 plus two batteries and just tune your radio to FM 88.1 or 88.3 or 88.5 or 88.7 that's all you need to enjoy your mp3 from your Nomad mp3 player. Check the pictures bellow ... :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RPMK104 said:
hows the music quality? is it degraded during the wireless transmition?
It's very good but I think it depend where do you live. When I bought it at RadioShack I asked the same question. Sales rep. told me that he had some problems in New York City but not in NJ. It is possible that sometimes you can hear an radio station in a "shadow" together with your music from Nomad player. I tested all day and it works very good ...
:D

·
14,455 Posts
Very nice!

I also have a cd-mp3 player hooked up to my stereo, but i have a wired fm modulator. No need to worry about station interferance with mine, it cuts out all radio stations when it's on :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris said:
Very nice!

I also have a cd-mp3 player hooked up to my stereo, but i have a wired fm modulator. No need to worry about station interferance with mine, it cuts out all radio stations when it's on :cool:
OK, COOL ...:D
How much is it and how it's looks and the last question is how to connect it to the car stereo ???
I know so many questions but I need to know, OK ?
THX
;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts