The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, i got a nissan 2010 2.0 non abs system , i plugged the scanner and got these codes p1212 and u1001 but i don't know why, if my car doesn't has abs system it's not equipped in my car I tried to erase the codes and I got new battery on the car, there is no way the computer send signal voltage if the car is not equipped with the abs module or why the ecu is trying to recognize the module ?i don't have any light in the dash but the code are store in the ecu, if somebody can help me to clarify that issue I would appreciate. Thanks for you reply.

·
Registered
30 Posts
p1212 appears with u1001 to reduce down the potential diagnostic areas. The P code is just there to trigger a CEL basically. If you refer to the FSM is says so right under that code. Diagnostic procedures for u1001 are located on page 1256 of this document: Factory Service Manuals - NICOclub

You probably have a broken wire somewhere or a loose pin. These can be very tricky to find, especially on a can-bus line which does not see regular 12-14v or a ground. I recommend having this diagnosed by a professional.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts