The Nissan Club banner

881 - 886 of 886 Posts

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,753 Posts
This should be the satradio M80 connector...just count the pins/pattern to be sure.
Capture.JPG

·
MissJeriBlue
19 Posts
1. Check the manual and see if your year came with pinch protection or something like that. Not sure if the Altima's had it or not. But if it does, the window may just need re-normalized. If its not that, try lubing the window seals with rubber care spray or some kind of lube that isnt sticky and wont smear.

2. Yes thats normal when its cold, mine do the same thing.
look inside your glove box for a button. press it and then try your window.

·
MissJeriBlue
19 Posts
Hey guys i have a quick question, I dont know if this is just a battery problem or a bad circuit or what it might be. o there are two parts to this question i guess... the first one is.
My driver and passenger side window control, ( on the driver side door so there are the four window switches) ya anyways, whenever i lift it all the way up, so you can feel that i guess second click for the windows to rise alone. When i do that and the windows reach the top (close) it all of a sudden opens up and goes about a quarter ways down... it started happening about half a year ago.. last summer i believe and i never thought to much of it but its turning into quite an annoying thing.. and yes i am that lazy to just hold up the switch until it closes all the way. Does anyone know what might be causing this.. like could there be something inside the top of the window cill and its not closing.. i know some cars have that if its automatically closing and someone or something gets in the way it automatically backs off and opens again. so my thought it that or some knd of bircuit issue.

Secondly My windows seem to take a very very long time to open and close in the winter.. like most windows take about maybe 2 1/2 second or 3 to shut completely i dunno. but mine in the winter atleast take a good 4 to 5 seconds to completely shut. is that normal when its cold or should the weather not be affecting how quickly my windows open or close.

Thanks guys any thoughts would be awesome, sorry for the long question but i figured i would use this thread instead of creating a new one :confused2
open your glove box. there should be a button on the left. push it and then try your window.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What’s up guys I’m new here and had a question about steering wheels. I want to swap in a G35 sport wheel and was wondering if it was possible. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I've been searching for awhile on info on a swap. I have a 04 altima 2.5 5speed manual. What does it take to swap a 6speed manual out of a Sentra ser specv. Looks like a straight bolt up swap but wanted to get some info be for I start with it. Thanks for any information.

881 - 886 of 886 Posts