The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ProChoice=Bottle or Draft
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on this site live in North Phoenix. I hear lots about Tempe/Mesa/Scottsdale but nothing about North Pheonix. I don't want to have to drive 45 minutes to hang out with some altimas.net peeps, and then have to drive another 45 minutes home drunk. That just isn't cool.

If there is anything going on this weekend up here, I'd love to drop by. Let me know.

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
I'm in NE Phoenix! (But I really doubt you're gonna wanna ride with me :( )So is prtyfly4whtgy (formerly known as yababy). The drags we go to are also NE valley (as in 19th Ave. and Deervalley). We always end up at the drags on Saturday nights......but almost always start off in Tempe/Mesa/Chandler area. Feel like riding bitch one night? Most all these guys are willing to pick ya up :p !!!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
yeh

tell me bout it....everything happens on the east side of town when i live on the north side.......39th and happy valley......
need a ride...hit me up on mah cellie....6024100551
luther

·
Registered
358 Posts
i live on bell and cave creek could hang out whenever i heard u needed indiglos help ?

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Bo

We all hang out together in SE/Scottsdale/Tempe area, so most of us drive for some time, but hey, it's all in the name of fun, and besides, there are many people who don't drive, so if it ever happens (you getting drunk), someone can always drive your sleepy ass home...

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Bo

NissanLunatic said:
We all hang out together in SE/Scottsdale/Tempe area, so most of us drive for some time, but hey, it's all in the name of fun, and besides, there are many people who don't drive, so if it ever happens (you getting drunk), someone can always drive your sleepy ass home...
That's just the kind of assurance that I needed. Gracis.

bo

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
i live on i-17 and thunderbird if u need a ride i got ur back

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
knight0118 said:
i live on i-17 and thunderbird if u need a ride i got ur back
WITH WUT CAR????JUS MESSIN'.....SO TILL THEN IF U NEED A RIDE, I'M RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER...HA HA

:D

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
shut ur hole its commn next week......by the whats with the porshe do u have a porshe:eek:

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, I'd love to get out there with you tonight, but I bought tickets for AP2 at the Deer Valley AMC 30 yesterday, before I know about the meet at Arizona Mills.

And I don't drive a Porsche ....................yet.
Until then the Altima is my porsche = maporsche get it?

Hey, I might be able to make it to the illegals tomorrow night. I know that you all said that it's on 19th ave and Deer Valley, but there's a Taco Bell and Sonic there and I doubt that there is much street racing going on. How do I get there exactly?

And about the BBQ on Sunday, I've already made plans to go to Salt River, but I might break those plans considering that the River is the dirtest fucking place in AZ.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
river is pretty stanky.....hey u should deffinently come out were all meetin somewhere at 10ish and rolln out together u should role wit us.....its the only way to ride......

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
they don't race in front of taco bell and sonic dorkus! :rolleyes: kidding.....it's always a hoppin spot. meet us at Pacific Pride at 10...it's a gas station across from sonic.... :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts