The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hav eany of you read anythign about the NOSzle by nos. From what ive read it looks like it just takes the place of fuel injector, but it still keeps it with nos and fuel being directly injected through to different tubes. if yall know anything about it it would be a big help, and do yall know if this will work with a turbo car.

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
it would actually be ideal for a tubo/supercharged car from what i understand (as you really need to run a direct port system)...assuming it was compatible with the injectors you were using...a friend of mine is putting them on his Supercharged Civic Si...the design is pretty cool...saves you a TON of work as compared to direct porting as well...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That what i was thinking the problem will probably be they dont make them for alty's or somethign gay like that.

·
EXPLICIT EDITION
324 Posts
BamaAlti said:
That what i was thinking the problem will probably be they dont make them for alty's or somethign gay like that.
Your right they don't make them for Altima's because our feul injectors are a little different, I think............. I'll have to check my manual? Plus that shit's expensive!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts