The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
take a vacation from .net Well, amid all the e-drama I have caused as well as my ex on here. There is also someone on this board that is emailing tara telling lies about him/her or whatever and I. I replied to a couple emails from this person and I got fwd'd from tara everything that was sent. Half of my emails were changed and half were made up...this is BS. So anyway, I've made alot of friends here on the net and in person at meets.....I'll be around but 4bangn....is no more.

Chris your more than welcome to lock this so it doesn't get out of hand.

·
Banned
45 Posts
you don't have to leave because she is a whore. that makes you out to have much gay. I told her what you wouldn't, to shut up. stick around man, you know you love this place.

·
9:15
2,688 Posts
.NET DISENGAGEMENT PROCEDURE

1) Click little (x) at top right of broswer screen

2) Click "Start" lower left taskbar, proceed by clicking "Shut Down". Select "Shut down the computer".

3) Make way towards nearest exit

4) Proceed through exit into real world

5) Take a DEEP breath. . and release (repeat as necessary)

If you perform all of the above steps as mentioned, you will have succesfully disengaged.

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Jaystarzz said:
.NET DISENGAGEMENT PROCEDURE

1) Click little (x) at top right of broswer screen

2) Click "Start" lower left taskbar, proceed by clicking "Shut Down". Select "Shut down the computer".

3) Make way towards nearest exit

4) Proceed through exit into real world

5) Take a DEEP breath. . and release (repeat as necessary)

If you perform all of the above steps as mentioned, you will have succesfully disengaged.
Cookies!!! you forgot about the cookies!!!

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
^^ Word.

But we get to poke fun when they return....

1,407 Posts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts