The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
mmmm...perforated leather
1,532 Posts
Rich tried selling the Alti for the longest (even on here); traded it in for the SVT Contour.......the man is happy now..

Sorry, didn't mean to butt in.......oh, yes I did :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
harwood heights over here

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
1,404 Posts
Dominic14 said:
Rich wat happend to your alty ?
guess my shit was to powerfull cuz I blew my secoond manual tranny, ( well almost blew the second one, it sounded like bearings on the imput shaft, and thats what killed the first one, AND I DROVE THE ALTY LIKE A GRANDMA ON THAT TRANNY, IDIDN"T EVEN DO A BURNOUT AT THE LAST MEET:angel1: ) So it was an emergency situation, I was going to go further with it, since just before the noise started I've put $1000 into an exhaust on the car! So I knew I had to get rid of the car cuz the noise was geting louder and louder. The noise started on tuesday, friday i went and got the SVT. Shit that Apex exhaust saved my ass at the dealer, it was so loud that they couldn't hear that trans ::p SHES A LEGEND NOW:D

BUT NOW I AM HAPPY MAN , SVT SON!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
RichGXE said:

SVT SON!!!
dude quit that shit its gay now...it was fun when u said it first couple times when u were wasted lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
NW Side

I actually have two altimas

1. 1999 Altima SE Had 18" rims with sound, strobe lights, tinted windows.
2. 2002 Altima S with 20" Chrome MoMo Rims. Not looking into doing to many other mods to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts