The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
N20 Whore
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the jet sizes for both n20/fuel for a 35,50 and 75 shot? haven't been able to find it on the NX site?

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
just goonna have to call. every website and forums, people ask the same q about jet sizes for nx. nobody knows and people just say call. when you get the sizes maek a post to get them sticky'd
i will include nos jet sizes for some kits and along with nx's should be sufficient. people can post other size info for other kits. saves someone else time trying to find em

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
this is a great calculator..i have another at the house that is actually an excel spread she makes it easier to work with will at the track just load that sumbitch into the palm pilot and done....this is perfect for what ever setup you are running but not for the JWT..JWT uses there own why to meassure so dont go by this is you are using a JWT setup

when using it set the fuel pressure to 32 and the nitrous pressure to 1000 that way you can get the most accurate jets your our cars

for a 50 shot it'll be 33 n2o/ 20 fuel
http://www.robietherobot.com/NitrousJetCalculator.htm

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
i think that calc is for NOS only. NOS measures nitrous jets in thousanths of an inch. NX goes by MM i believe, or something different. ZEX does something totally different.

just be sure you know what unit of measure you need to go by

·
N20 Whore
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found out the settings w/a call to NX.

these all go from n20/fuel

35 shot-31/18
50 shot-35/20
75 shot-41/24

1 - 5 of 5 Posts