The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the funds for a nitrous express kit for 469 bucks off of ebay, I am seriously considering this. I have seen the kits retail at a local speed shop for 800 bucks. I guess what I am trying to say is, is this a good deal? I am really hesitant to buy crap off of e-bay, mainly because I like to actually see what I get before I get it...

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
sounds good, but there's still 2 days left. the price might reach $750 by then. i hope you can get it a good price, so in that case, go for it.
but it is a little early in the auction

as far as ebay safeness, just check the guys' status and comments. there's always a little risk when buying on the internet. i've been scammed 3 times on ebay, but i got back one way or another. i'm going to hell!

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
i paid 450 for my NX kit brand new from bottlefed racing a couple years back. I paid 40 dollars for guage and 18 for blow down tube in addition to the basic kit.

that has the "buy it now" tag on the auction meaning they probably have more than 1 kit for sale. 469 is a smokin deal for the kit w/ guage.

·
EXPLICIT EDITION
324 Posts
Always check the sellers status and comments. You never know what your gonna get from some of those people selling stuff on Ebay. That price for that kit is a good buy, so just do some checking out and see if the guys legit.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts