The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
5spding soon...
1,377 Posts
it does that whenever your tranny is messed up, fluids/temps/syncros/etc. i don't know how detailed or anything but when i smashed the syncros in my AT it did that immediately

·
8,112 Posts
Ten flashes of equal length=Everything OK

First flash longer than the others=Vehicle Speed Sensor(Revolution Sensor)

Second flash longer than the others=Vehicle Speed Sensor Meter

Third flash longer than the others=Throttle Position Sensor

Fourth flash longer than the others=Shift Solenoid Valve A

Fifth flash longer than the others=Shift Solenoid Valve B

Sixth flash longer than the others=Overrun Clutch Solenoid Valve

Seventh flash longer than the others=Torque Converter Clucth Solenoid Valve

Eigth flash longer than the others=Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor And TCM Power Source

Ninth flash longer than the others=Engine Speed Signal

Tenth flash longer than the others=Line Pressure Solenoid Valve

·
Registered
512 Posts
Well i know its probly not the same thing but in my sisters 626, when the od light came on blinking it ended up that her trans was fawked

·
Registered
701 Posts
ars said:
If it jus flashes fast then your tranny went n fail safe mode, mine did that when i took it up to 6000rpm in the snow.
But maybe it throws a code in your car, should check haynes on that.
Same thing happened to me once while I was in the snow....Blinked for like a day or two then it went away. And that was 2 yrs ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2004 Nissan Frontier v6 and mine blinks 16 times. All seem to blink for same amount of time. This started after my x got stuck in sand and kept giving ass...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Also when I get to about 5, seems to lose power, rpms start to jump and I can put it in N and back in D and it will straighten out, till the next time. Sometimes it does it alot, other times it doesn't do it at all. Changed knock sensor and speed sensor. Still pulls up knock sensor code.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts