The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Formerly 03alty3.5se87
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was reading a forum about exhaust somewhere and someone mentioned that they had an OBX cat-back exhaust on their Maxima. They said it was a cheap knockoff of Greddy so i decided to see if there was one for the 3 Gens and sure enough i found one. I searched but seems no one has this exhaust and was wondering if anyone had any info on it. Its pretty cheap and does look like the Greddy, so i just wanted to share the find with you guys.

Here you go!

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
02-?? 05 is supposed to be different. And the V-6 is a 3.5 not a 3.0. That's scary. Same price for 4 and 6? How can that be? Maybe the 6 is a single also??? Nice find and a nice price though!! Someone email and get some details.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
heres a link to their site and it lists a slightly different part # for v6 and 4cycl, howver apparantly we are a 3.0 now so that definately worries me...

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Yeah...I saw that 3.0 too Grimm...I would be weary to order from a site that don't know the difference between 3.0 and 3.5

·
Honorary So Cal Member
16,046 Posts
I do not know of anyone having this. After all this time and us 2.5'ers wanting a cat back exhaust of our own for someone to have this here on the boards is not likely. Everyone is stoked about berk coming out with one. IF we all missed this then I would be amazed. I bet there is some type of error.

·
Slave to the Wife
360 Posts
well the OBX site has that Echeck, im getting the icth to buy one.

·
Loyal Inline 4 Luver
355 Posts
Actually on the site u have 3 different catback setups for Altima, either way, it would be nice if the site had more details on it, like length of tips etc or is a resonator is involved.

·
"Stop your homothuggin"
392 Posts
I was interested in OBX's headers that are listed on ebay for $165...I posted a thread about this last week or so...but no one had many comments....either way....I'm seeing a pretty good price to get headers....and a full catback exhaust....to get it done custom at a local car shop similar to what berk is offering will cost about 350....then OBX headers for 165

350 + 165 (shipping + 35) = 550

Not bad for prob 15-25 HP gain.....

Doin a injen cold air intake as well....in the process of purchasing from a .net member for 160 shipped.....Im excited....either way I would think about buying this catback system if I wasn't going with a local race shop.

Headers on Ebay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts