The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Good Find...

...but I'd be a little leary of dropping $600 for a cat-back from a company that makes it for a "V-6 3.0L" Altima.
Besides, I don't see any specs/dynos for the system on the website.

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Good Find...

SE-Rious said:
...but I'd be a little leary of dropping $600 for a cat-back from a company that makes it for a "V-6 3.0L" Altima.
Besides, I don't see any specs/dynos for the system on the website.
I saw that as well.. obviously a typo.. when the Borla Altima came out.. they had a typo as well.. I think they said it was a Dodge Altima.. or something stupid like that.. I'm most likely looking to get 2 universal cans to replace our stock.. but we'll see.. might have to make some calls tomorrow..

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Re: Re: Good Find...

scottlny said:

I saw that as well.. obviously a typo.. when the Borla Altima came out.. they had a typo as well.. I think they said it was a Dodge Altima.. or something stupid like that.. I'm most likely looking to get 2 universal cans to replace our stock.. but we'll see.. might have to make some calls tomorrow..
Since it's your dime, be sure and let us all know as I'm curious
as well.

·
Registered
929 Posts
OBX Exaust Types?

Type DTM

DTM-EX0299 ALTIMA 02- V-6 3.0L T-304 Fully Stainless Steel $449.00

Type-H Hiro

H-EX0299 Altima 02- V6 3.0L n/a $589.00

Racing Style

R-EX0299 ALTIMA 02- V-6 3.0L n/a $589.00

Which of the following would an educated Altima.net viewier and a 3.5 se 5 speed owner buy?

PLease advise oh great modification kings... also any other types you might suggest that are on the market currently.

Thanks,

Proendo (in need of modifications....)

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
OBX...

Well, on friday I called Massive Motorsports out of FL. and spoke to a flunkie who said she'd have to talk to her mgr. about the
Altima system as it was not one they carried in stock - no call back from the mgr yet.
Next, I called eracing.com who claims they're an authorized OBX dealership. The guy there said he could get me the Type-H
system for $400. Highly skeptical, I asked him about the piping size, mandrel bending, etc. and he couldn't answer, so he says
he'd call me back- no call back yet.

Obviously, the Altima system is a "special" order thing and no one's interested in doing the extra leg work involved to get the system to their shop or at the very least, get the specs on it for a customer. That really sux!

Anyone elso know of any "authorized" OBX dealerships out there?

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
O.K.
Here's the latest.
Michael from Eracing.com called me and said that OBX
hasn't released the system yet.:angry1: :angry2: :angry4:

So why do they have it advertised on their web page?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts