The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a long way off, but Im going to throw some white obx racing advantage rims on my altima in the spring. Im still debating 17s or 16s though because a lot of people think once you go past 16s you loose some performance, and altimas arnt terribly fast in the first place. what do u guys think, show or go?!

·
Registered
243 Posts
17's or 18's are the only way to go brotha Im going through the same thing...savin up to get the rims for the spring..Im definately goin 17's

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for the advice, yeah I just left for college so I had to leave the car behind :*( cant wait to get back to it and put some rims on!! I think the first thing I'll do is go get a speeding ticket! j/k

·
Registered
243 Posts
HellkatX said:
thanx for the advice, yeah I just left for college so I had to leave the car behind :*( cant wait to get back to it and put some rims on!! I think the first thing I'll do is go get a speeding ticket! j/k
I hear that..Im in school too tough to save up the money to do the modding to your ride when your in college...spend all my money on shit for basketball and beer

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vindeisel said:

I hear that..Im in school too tough to save up the money to do the modding to your ride when your in college...spend all my money on shit for basketball and beer
haha, yeah really, 3 fifths never hurt nobody, but it doesnt do much for the budget! :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts