The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone of you know how to change the display mode of the odometer??? I want it to display kilometers instead of miles...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same here, I want to use metric (km/°C) instead of english (mi/°F), any ideas?

Cacher (Mexico City)

·
Registered
60 Posts
call nissan and order a KM odometer

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll bet there's a software solution to it. I'm almost sure the trip computer can be configured either way, the problem is knowing how to do that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the same. In fact, the user manual mentions that readings could be miles or Km, or oC/oF, but does not mention how to set it. I have not asked the distributor but I guess he won't have an idea. Cacher: Can you give me your e-mail?? May be we bought the car from the same vendor in Mexico. BTW, I had today a bad experience with the motor number and the insurance company, may be I could give you a hint if you haven't find it out......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cacher: Not the same distributor... but

Have you checked the motor serial number? I've got a surprise with the insurance company. They checked the monoblock and the number recorded here is diferent against the invoice, it has an additional letter to the right (next to several numbers). The distributor says it is normal on imported cars, but the insurance company does not think so. I am asking for an aclaratory letter. May be if you have time you can check your car and give me a hint. The question would be: Does your invoce has a letter at the far right end of the motor number?? If not then you may check the monoblock, you may have the same surprise.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Motor #

My motor number goes like QR25-XXXXXX (x=numbers). That's what the invoice says at least (no letter to the right). I will check engine physically to compare #'s. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts