Dizzy Chinese
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CONTINENTAL NISSAN---263.00
KELLY NISSAN on 95th St.---256.00
LOEBER NISSAN---243.00
MID-CITY NISSAN---260.00
SOUTH CHICAGO NISSAN---276.00

Due to my alternator going dead, I did some calling at Nissan dealers to find the prices. Just listing what prices I found, In my case im getting the alternator at Lober. Which still cost a arm and leg, no more headers for me. :( Just wanted to share...

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
dayam... dealers always charge too much... don't wanna try places like Autozone and such?

·
est. 1973
2,884 Posts
I looked on Autozone.com

DURALAST-IMPORT_ALTERNATOR_for a 1995_NISSAN/DATSUN_ALTIMA

Unit Price: _ $119.99
Core Value*: _ $85.00
Part No.: _ 14474
Weight: _ 12.0_lbs.

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
autozone alternators suck, but do come with a lifetime warranty so theyll replace it for free

I got mine rebuilt by a local shop here. The output in now 100 amps and cost me $140 with a 1 year warranty.

You decide!!

·
Dizzy Chinese
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update dont have to change the alternator! It was my battery all along, so no more lights or anything!:D :D :D

·
Dizzy Chinese
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First we went to check the alternator thinking that was the problem, turned out it was good. Then the next time comes to mind is my battery which i brought it to be tested, test said it has corrupted cells. Got new battery and put everything back in, now i hope nothing else doesnt work. With everything back to normal, time to find me some polish ricers on archer!

·
Registered
107 Posts
LmfDeeDee said:
CONTINENTAL NISSAN---263.00
KELLY NISSAN on 95th St.---256.00
LOEBER NISSAN---243.00
MID-CITY NISSAN---260.00
SOUTH CHICAGO NISSAN---276.00

Due to my alternator going dead, I did some calling at Nissan dealers to find the prices. Just listing what prices I found, In my case im getting the alternator at Lober. Which still cost a arm and leg, no more headers for me. :( Just wanted to share...
Hey did you get that alternator?? I can prolly get it for cheaper.....what year is your alty??

IM if you still need it and I'll IM that price!

~Shmoe~

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
Re: Re: OEM Alternators Price at Nissan(Chicago area)

StillenMaxSE99 said:
Hey did you get that alternator?? I can prolly get it for cheaper.....what year is your alty??

IM if you still need it and I'll IM that price!

~Shmoe~
:smack:
people need to read more these days...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts