The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see how hard it is to remove the factory foglights? I removed the plastic sheild to expose one side but could not really see how they are attached, how hard is it?

PLMK-Thanks!

BTW-I did search under OEM foglight removal too....

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no...

No, thats why I am replacing these, I may sell them when done? I got a set of those angel eyes foglights for less than one lamp!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
cracked fog lamp

I just replaced the fog lamp on the left side. It is easy if you take off the bumper cover otherwise it could be a nightmare. I bought a brand new in factory box form ebay for $41.00, my dealer wanted $167.00 what a crack smoker
Automon

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Re: cracked fog lamp

Automon said:
I just replaced the fog lamp on the left side. It is easy if you take off the bumper cover otherwise it could be a nightmare. I bought a brand new in factory box form ebay for $41.00, my dealer wanted $167.00 what a crack smoker
Automon
That was you that bought that one....I was wondering who bid on it. I was going to try and outbid you but then I realized that I was poor.

This is the one you are talking about huh

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ricam78;
My angel eyes came in from Autobahn today, maybe this weekend. NO parades for me, been there done that. I rode in Endymion for 10 years and one in Bacchus too. I have two teenage daughters now...those days are over for me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
02CajunAlty said:
Ricam78;
My angel eyes came in from Autobahn today, maybe this weekend. NO parades for me, been there done that. I rode in Endymion for 10 years and one in Bacchus too. I have two teenage daughters now...those days are over for me :rolleyes:
How much trouble is it going to be installing those new fogs? Any cutting or anything and if so can you let me know when you are done

Oh and do yo uthink your daughters would like a 22 year old college grad with an Altima :D

J/k

Let me know how it goes though...good luck

Rich

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hella (optilux) angel eyes

Even in the box these ANGEL EYES are kewl, they have a button on the box to demo the angel eyes in the box, must be a small battery inside the box for demo's on the shelf!
The install should not be too hard...

An old pic from a few years ago...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YEP, the WELL is the best boob area for sure!! YES too, that Bacchus route sucks, nothing like Orleans ave.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts