The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I have the 02 Altima 2.5s with the Cheesy hub Caps, looking to buy the OEM 17" that come standard with the 3.5 liter, any Ideas, greatly appreciated.

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
1,213 Posts
I have the 2.5SL with the 16" alloys... although nice... they just don't fill up the wheel wells very well... 17"s or 18"s would be quite nice :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, looking to keep stock, but with the 17" from the 3.5liter and throw on some lowering springs.

·
Former Honda owner
71 Posts
will be selling mine in a few weeks after i get 19's. have 15k miles on them, but no scratches. waiting for tax docs!! :D

vsmoly said:
Hi Everyone, I have the 02 Altima 2.5s with the Cheesy hub Caps, looking to buy the OEM 17" that come standard with the 3.5 liter, any Ideas, greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Re: Re: OEM rims for 02 Altima

ritepina said:
will be selling mine in a few weeks after i get 19's. have 15k miles on them, but no scratches. waiting for tax docs!! :D

Don't mean to go off subject.....but hey Ritepina..., didn't I read somewhere that you used to own a Dakota R/T 5.9???

Kevin

·
Former Honda owner
71 Posts
Yup, sold it last March. Was really fun to drive but terrible on gas. 12-15mpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RE:

Thanks everyone for your replies, much appreciated, feelin right at home,, will check that one on eBAY, if anyone is selling there 17" from there 3.5 for a good $ that will also do.

·
Registered
368 Posts
If you still haven't found any by then I am going to sell the brand new rims and tires off my 3.5 when I buy it next month. I am getting aftermarket wheels and new tires before I buy the car.

E-mail me at [email protected]

I have a good ebay feedback if you want to insure that you are not going to get ripped off.

·
Registered
113 Posts
ritepina said:
Yup, sold it last March. Was really fun to drive but terrible on gas. 12-15mpg
How does it (the R/T 5.9) compare to the Alty off the line? I raced one at a light a few months ago and seem to beat it fairly easily...

Kevin

·
Former Honda owner
71 Posts
kvou812 said:

How does it (the R/T 5.9) compare to the Alty off the line? I raced one at a light a few months ago and seem to beat it fairly easily...

Kevin
Altima is faster. Should be close, but Altima will win.

For one, with all the power and no weight in back it is hard to get a good start.(even with posi) It is also much heavier than the Altima. It handled well for a truck till around 85, then it was a little scary.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts