The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the production model. Slightly different from the concept. I like it, it has the wireless key like Merc and of course a new revolutionary AWD system! That navi is hot, with real time traffic report on the navi screen, I hope this is a software update I can do on my TL :D

http://www.vtec.net/articles/view-article?article_id=256323

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
The front is HOT. It has an aggressive stance and flows well with rest of the car. The sides and rear are ehhh. The interior is amazing. That backseat made me sleepy just looking at it. What are the numbers and the price tag on this baby?

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dsuave624 said:
The front is HOT. It has an aggressive stance and flows well with rest of the car. The sides and rear are ehhh. The interior is amazing. That backseat made me sleepy just looking at it. What are the numbers and the price tag on this baby?
Price isn't out yet, but based on previous models, mid to upper 40s, probably capped at 50K

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
ChickenWing said:
they killed the aggresive lines of the concept.

give me 2005 M45 or give me death!!!

Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......

·
Sonique Xtrordinaire
584 Posts
Waddy said:
Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......Please make a 6-spd available......

Please make it look less like an altima.......Please make it look less like an altima.......Please make it look less like an altima.......Please make it look less like an altima.......Please make it look less like an altima.......Please make it look less like an altima.......Please make it look less like an altima.......:D

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
interior is really nice except for the design of the center column stack / nav area. That looks hideous IMO. The exterior styling is okay but nothing remarkable ... I'm one of the few who likes the back better than the front (which just looks very derivative to me).

Those pics were taken around DC. :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts