The Nissan Club banner

161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
'17 Maxima only two mods so far:
  • Wrapped top pillars to match pano roof.
  • Added pinstripe to each side of hood to accent the lines - should I take off pinstripe or keep it on?

·
Registered
12 Posts
where are my eyes?
ooo there we go. It's not usually a bumper off swap.... until you shear a 10mm bolt and have to get the drill and tap in there level.
sealed beams suck.... this'll be waaay better. Plus, the pathy front looks better. Soldering today.

too bad the connectors aren't the same.... more soldering
clear corners mean colored bulbs

Waaaay better, but the 1157red dual filament isn't s good as it needs to be for braking. And it's getting dark

Which means it's time to get wheels clean

·
Registered
17 Posts
where are my eyes?
ooo there we go. It's not usually a bumper off swap.... until you shear a 10mm bolt and have to get the drill and tap in there level. sealed beams suck.... this'll be waaay better. Plus, the pathy front looks better. Soldering today.
too bad the connectors aren't the same.... more soldering
clear corners mean colored bulbs

Waaaay better, but the 1157red dual filament isn't s good as it needs to be for braking. And it's getting dark

Which means it's time to get wheels clean
I love Nissan pickups. My recommendation for LED lamps would be Diode Dynamic. Change my Coupe over to all Diode Dynamic. Big difference and they come with a 3 year warranty. If they go out within three years, they will send you a new one free of charge. I had one lamp go out and they sent me a new one the same week. That bulb has been working for over 2 years now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just went with some local guy who hooked me up cheap. Just to get er going. If these have issues though i'll be looking at diode dynamic.

I had issues with the braking bulbs and one of the 1156white bulbs and he set it straight and gave me 2 more amber 1156 ones on top

161 - 170 of 170 Posts