The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***UPDATED 9.25.04 NEW PICS ON 2ND PAGE***

i will be updating this thread every time we have new pics from our never ending nights out doing the car thing. im gonna start with pics from a week or so ago, all the pics get newer as they go along. last few groups of pics is from this past labor day weekend.

i'll start it off with our usual wednesday night spot, from a few weeks ago. what better way to start it off than with my boy Lee's RHD Evo5, 500+whp :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
All i can say is WOW, u guys really hold it down on the streets.......NICE!!!!!

·
i'm RICH BITCH!!!
1,134 Posts
yo erynn do you kick it out in suffolk i hit all the spots over here there is a big park and ride right by the suffolk community college across the from the mobile station there are at least 200 cars on any given sat night let me know if your down

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
arthur early said:
yo erynn do you kick it out in suffolk i hit all the spots over here there is a big park and ride right by the suffolk community college across the from the mobile station there are at least 200 cars on any given sat night let me know if your down
im there every friday and saturday night, suprised you never seen me.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks for all the effort! It isn't going unappreciated! Keep em coming! :D

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
way better than the cleveland race scene.

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Very nice Erynn!

We've recently started driving abotu 1/2 hour north to WilkesBarre PA...have a lil place called 'The Ave' (Wyoming Avenue)...Not so much an organized street race, but tons of crs out at all times just chillin around, and of course the occasional run form a roll with 2 cars)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts