The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, due to scheduling conflicts at OSU with the boy's and girl's Basketball tourneys, and wrestling tournament....

....and people with work conflicts....

....and freaking 8 inches of snow once a week....

we have decided to push the meet back to April 26th. It will be at Highbanks Park, and I will post directions later tonight.

BBQ, football, and window tinting.

More info will be posted tonight, but this is a set date. Time, we are thinking maybe starting at 1pm, and going until.....whenever!!!

·
somewhere?
165 Posts
russman what part of Ohio?

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK, Highbanks is right off of Rt. 23, or High Street. From OSU, take High St. north until you see it on the left hand side of you, about 14 miles. It is VERY easy to find. Here are directions from approximately where we were going to meet up to the park:

1: Start out going North on OLENTANGY RIVER RD toward ARGYLL ST. 1.45 miles

2: Turn RIGHT onto W NORTH BROADWAY. 0.19 miles

3: Merge onto OH-315 N via the ramp- on the left. 5.46 miles

4: Merge onto I-270 E toward WESTERVILLE. 0.63 miles

5: Take the US-23 N exit- exit number 23- toward DELAWARE. 0.73 miles

6: Merge onto US-23. 3.14 miles

It is a no-brainer how to get there. From the south, get on 23 south, and turn right. The park is on the WEST side of the street.

If anyone else is coming from out of town, I would be MORE than happy to help get you there with directions. I used Mapquest, and it was pretty much right, expect, near the end, it takes you out of the way. Just PM me and I can help you out.

·
somewhere?
165 Posts
hey sassan can i PM u for directions?? j/k 26th works so im in

·
somewhere?
165 Posts
yes i know, but still can u PM me directions???

but seriously, i know there are people coming from up north and down south, so if u are on 71 headed south you need to get on 270 headed west and get off at 23 and head towards delaware, you will pass a Nissan dealership, then it will be on your left,

u need to get on 270 on the north side of town, and head west on 270 till u get to 23 and head North just like my directions above

1 - 20 of 30 Posts