Nissan Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Haf you seen my baseball?
179 Posts
Well I'm one in the Lebanon/Mason area but I'm only going to be here until this Friday because my co-op work program here is done and I finally get to go back to Maryand. But theres this hot girl that lives in the apartment about me with I think a 98 Black GLE who was out waxing her Altima today. Pretty sexy when you find a girl that can appreciate an Altima as much as you do. I'm about to go holler before I go home. Shes probably not on this board but hey shes still sexy and has an Altima

·
Registered
68 Posts
i live in ohio
got some things done
17's and low pro's
big stereo system
stb
tint
clear tails
in a week i will have:
wing
pr cai
custom exhaust

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
I'm here, up near AKRON in Cuyahoga Falls, I'm the Ohio rep for TOPNOTCH and if ur car is hooked up and u maybe want in, let me know!! If not we should all still get together!

·
See ya
2 Posts
What is everyone doing Sept. 1? Its a Saturday. Come on down to Columbus. Andy, take the day off from work. I will too. We need to get SOMETHING together. I will post on nismo.org too to get some more Nissans out.

Andy, where can we have a meet at? Just a ton of cars together. Airport would be nice, but where? West Campus maybe? Hit me back.

·
Is a Pimp
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hehe yeah man I am down for a little get together in CBus. My car club has meets at many different areas, we've had good success at Quaker Stake and Lube at Polaris, we all parked around the building showing off the cars it was cool.

ill be back in town this weekend ;)

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
i'm down

Hey andy and DJ, I'm only like and hour and a half away, maybe 2, I'm willing to drive down for a meet!!! Let me know, please keep me posted, thanks! ~<Ryan>~

·
Registered
296 Posts
Let me know..I'm down for a meet. I see altimas everywhere but not a whole lot of hooked up ones..more like tore up ones ! Saw 3 on 270 today by hilliard that were all messed up but hey...Not everyone takes pride in thier cars . Anyways...I drive a maroon 94 with 17" toxxins (nedds a drop now) clear tails, sidemarkers and tint....Anytime you guys wanna meet...let me know !

·
somewhere?
165 Posts
hey whats up Quaker steak would be nice thats my neck of the woods and yes i will make it even though i wont have my liscnece but yeah an altimas meet Sept 1 would kick ass

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
check out the new post,

this is the old one:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
LoAltimaOn17s
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing