The Nissan Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool so they do. Does it go from the intake manifold to the crankcase? And is there a line from the valve cover to the intake?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pcv systems generally suck and cause unwanted blow by, and fail fast. An oil catch can would help keep your oil cleaner, and make sure none of it is entering the combustion chamber that doesn't need to. It can be done for under 100$, and looks good too :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
yea ive notice that arospeed sells the oil catch cans ....i was planning on adding a B & M oil cooler so maybe i might add this mod to the engine bay as well when i get everything toghter

·
Resident drunken chef!
389 Posts
No f-ing wonder i could not find that bitch, i bought one, but its just sittng in my garage. I changed the one in my other car and it took like 10 sec. screw that, it only has 37000 on the engine, so i'm not worried about it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If i manufactured one of these setups woudl anyone be interested? It would outperform the stock setup by far. Very popular with racers / hard drivers to prevent loss of oil through the shitty PCV system.. will prolong plug life, prevent carbon build up on valves... and maybe even be chrome for you show boys. It will be less than 100$... if interested let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I'd probably use that can or the moroso one. It'd be your choice. Talk to me if interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.