The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
somewhere?
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any turbo altima driver out there tell me where you pulled the oil feed line from. I have some ideas, but i would like to here what you did. Also if you are water cooling where did you pull the water line feed from and where does your water return go to. Just some simple questions that i would like to know.

·
Retired Turbo Slut
333 Posts
Oil feed line tees off your oil pressure sensor. You have to tap the aluminum peice that holds you oilfilter to screw in tee. Your oil return goes to the oil pan. Its not too bad to do

·
somewhere?
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right, thats what i thought i was just making sure. thanks Alex M

·
Registered
16 Posts
I pulled off the oil sending unit on the back of the block next to the oil filter and put an 8th inch T in it then ran the pressure line over the motor into the top of the turbo bering housing . Then I ran a 3/8ths return as strait down and over to the oil pan(steel) and drilled a hole, welded a 3/8ths nipple there( above the oil level so the oil dont foam) as high as you can with out screwing somthing up. And Taa Daa its done.( you can do it with out welding but I would suggest that you do it):cool:

J

·
0 Posts
just use your head. think about wher eyour turbo is, where it comes down off the turbo, and then go straight over to the pan. Then tap as high as possible...

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
My car will be on a rack this weekend getting some new tires installed. I get a couple of pictures and post them next week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts