The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i remember right, it was something about an ignition signal?? starting to tick me off. what is it and how do i fix it? i got it on the way home today, and after it went away(about 8 minutes later) i checked the ecu codes and got the "32". gettin bugged on this now, new engine, lots of new stuff and same old code rearing its ugly head.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Sorry I dont have a listing for a code 32 at my fingertips or else I would try to help you out.

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kewl kewl, its just bugging me. i dont like using that batauto site either, too wierd for me. either that or im just too tired to understand right now.

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm, i changed the actuator but not the actual valve itself... when i press it, the engine stalls, so it must be working, thing is, when i replaced all of the vacuum lines, its very possible that i switched two of them... the great thing is, i know EXACTLY which two they are! lol. know where, besides my now ruined cuz it sat-out-in-the-rain haynes, i can find a good legible vacuum diagram for the egr?

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
dunno if this helps, I dont have a scanner handy, but I'll try to explain the flow... you'll probably pick up where you missed though. (this is from the bottom part of the egr/transducer) the EGR pipe is supposed to lead into the backpressure transducer (the little funnel looking thing), and then to the EGR valve itself. up top, from the transducer, it's supposed to go into the egr valve, then from the egr valve to the egr control solenoid. I am visiting my parents tomorrow and my dad has a scanner on his comp, that is if this post doesnt help.

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kewl, at work ill print this and go out and look at it during lunch. post the diagram anyways, itll help if i get a case of the stupids. thanks bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts