The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is guys please make a offer only if you are serious buying these things :

03 maxima HIDS with Ballast and all : 350.00

95 Stock head lights : 75 + shipping

OEM Clear side markers : 25.00 + 3.50 shipping

STILLEN WARM AIR INTAKE : 115.00 + 13.00 shipping

Apex Dunk Exhaust With manderel bent piping Cat back : 200.00

Sony Xp 90 mountable TV : 65.00

Sony 10 Disc Cd Changer : 60.00

Tv Tuner Pack : 80.00

brand new dual RCA Cables By Lightning Car Audio : 17.00
2 sets available

Lightning Audio AGU FUSE BLOCK: 20.00

3 JL 10's in a 3/4" sealed box these babies really pound !! 200.00 takes them

Alpine 7876 deck 45x4 rms 4 RCA PRE Outs with built in EQ:200.00

JT EVO III FULL BODY KIT PRIMED AND READY, WITH AZUR BLUE FOGS BUILT INTO THE FRONT !!!

** With custom Liquid Style M3 Side skirts: 675 takes it !!!

17' KONIG VILLANS WRAPPED IN 215/45 POTENZA Z RATED TIRES 530.00 PICK UP OR MEET HALF WAY IN THE TRI STATE AREA !!
** ONE OF THE RIMS HAS SOME DAMAGE TO THE LUG HOLE, COST IS 80 TO REPAIR

+ All Parts from my Black 95 Nissan ALtima GXE are available :

please email me with offers:

[email protected]

NEO
AKA

·
4,733 Posts
Do you have pics or more detail on these two items so I can look up some pics??

Sony Xp 90 mountable TV : 65.00
Tv Tuner Pack : 80.00

·
2,446 Posts
You can put those HID's into Altima head light housing right?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some answers for you guys !

Hey thanks for the quick responses here are some answers for you all with rgards to yuor questions and pm's:

The Head lights are the stock ones, there are no cracks in them nor do they have any leaks or ater damage to them

MSpringer : 20 + shipping you have a deal Paypal is [email protected]

ALTIMA VIXEN The dunk and the manderel piping i will try and take some pics for you this week, and yes the piping is 2.25

WILL DOGS : the SOny XP 90 is a mountable Tv with a 4 " square screen, has 3 dials on top for color , brightness, and sharpness, the Tv tuner pack basically is a device that allows you to wire your mobile TV to your car audio system

GAVIN : i have installed the 03 Maxima HIDS in 3 first gen altimas, with no modification needed, besides of course mounting the ballast, it takes about 20 minutes litteraly to do the install, the HID bulb fits perfectly into the stock head lights with no modification required

Punk Altima: the Cd Changer will read any CD's you put into it meaning Cdr, and CDRW's it depends on your deck as to if MP3 are compatible

·
2,446 Posts
So you would think it would be just as easy with a 2nd gen 2k?

·
Banned
225 Posts
I will take the cd changer for $60. I am having trouble with pay pal verifying my account, so is a money order ok? PM me with an address and I will send it to you tomorrow. Also, did you have a spoiler on the black car, and how many pegs did it have. thanks

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GAVIN i am installing a set on a 99 altima today as a matter of fact, alienalt is getting one of my extra sets, i will be left with one set after that i will have him post in here about them

EMIVANLIMP : i have emailed you back bro let me know

thamks guys

NEO

·
Registered
389 Posts
What do you want for just the pipe on that WAI?

Hot Shot wants 70 + shipping

·
I'm The Green Member
2,303 Posts
check your pm.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Guy's just to let you know the kit is still avaible , I came out short , till 4/10/03 , this is excellent price for a beaut. kit especially if you live in N.y. you can pick this sucker up ...

·
2,446 Posts
Neo, do you have any specs on the HID's at all? Like kelvins, lumens, stuff like that. Also if you have any pics that would be great too. Sorry for being such a nag. :p

1 - 20 of 62 Posts