The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
REGISTRY PICS!!!

http://www.altimas.net/registry/vehicles.php?vehicleid=1212

I am mad pissed, I only took one pic of the dent and in person it looks MAD WORSE!!! I went into the grocery store and 5 mins later I come out and see this ish! One hell of a big white spot on my passenger door...WTF!!!!

Anyways I got my new 18 Konig Verdicts in Opal on Toyo TS-1's 215/35/18...and my predator hood, mad props to infamousscarecrow for the help with my NEW GC's....rides well but MY DAMN STRUTS ARE BLOWN!!!

Now I need some more body work and some new struts!!! Dammit, KYB or TOKIKO??? and what do you guys think about the Omega Vs. STillen Vs. Erebuni 905 fronts? Which one?? I have the Erebuni 905 sides and rear already just tryin to decide on front...

lemme know.

AND lemme know what u think of my ride so far....

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XOoET64oOX said:
sux man....

it's tokiCo...

Omega or Stillen...

nice ride...

well from what I heard BOTH tokiko and KYB blow when ur car is slammed, even more when its a daily driver.....

ok omega or stillen...... ive seen the stillen with the erbuni sides and rear, but waht about the omega with erebuni????

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also the white underneath my hood vents is tape!!! I was too scared of the car wash!!! it holds up tho and doesnt look bad in person, Im workin on plexi-glass now so dont flame me....

heh

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dont do that altimate.......i used to have the SAME 17s but I had to move to 18s, even got the small a$$ tires to make em look bigger! go for more..bigger is a LOT nicer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
35's lol damn that's low, looks like theres no tire at all where it meets the concrete. looks MAD PHAT man.

And I understand about that hit and run gayness. Same thing happened to me. Went in to rent a movie come out and what, a BIGASS mark just like yours on the driver side. I was so mad...

But there was a cop there and I got a tip from him (he detailed old cars as a hobby besides bein a cop). He told me to buy Meguiar's Cleaner Wax (somethin like $4 at advance auto) and to just keep puttin that shit on there and buffing it off. I got most of it off and to this day you can BARELY see the mark. BIG difference from the first time I saw the mark.

But the bitch that hit you might have taken some of the paint off. My mark was mostly from bumper rash but it was still a BIGASS white mark like yours.

Well good luck on gettin that shit off man. Props to the car, it's looks awesome.

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks homies....yo kirkhmt.....there are huge dents too, like 3 individual ones, I scraped the paint and scuff off...well almosts, and there are dents so its gotta be in da shop ya feel me!

yeah I am scared about the tires bein so small, some dude today on campus was askin how I fit 20s on there...muahaha...

IM scared to drive these things...but Its all for tha looks you know!

im still workin on it..by this summer Ill have some kit molded on and some interior stuff done too! im lookin into an original color...well see

·
Resident drunken chef!
2,524 Posts
Looks good. Looks kind of familiar. Love the wheels, I had 215/35 on mine and went to 225/40, they look alot nicer. It makes them look kind of beefy. Your off to a good start!

·
Registered
904 Posts
wow good stuff good stuff! btw any type of struts will blow no matter what brand they are if yer car's slammed, jsut a matter of time. just dont drive rough

·
I'm The Green Member
2,303 Posts
i got kyb's and i love them, my car is about the same heighth so.... i have a stillen front on mine and i dont like it i am about to get the omega so if that helps.

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i picked em up 800 total with everything.....not a bad deal I think...they were the same style I had before, but in 17s, I just pussied out and didtn wanna change...I love this style so much....

werd...

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
enigma94 said:
i got kyb's and i love them, my car is about the same heighth so.... i have a stillen front on mine and i dont like it i am about to get the omega so if that helps.

so you have the erebuni 905 sides and rear?? will the omega front look nice and flow with the e-sides and e-rear?? lemme know...

1 - 20 of 71 Posts