The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
fLiPrYdE
1,956 Posts
im planning to take a trip down there myself because i havent experienced a huge import show yet, and i always love the scene of it in general. (im 17 what other things interest me besides cars and girls lol). i might take the altima down for a drive down there, not to show, its no where near that level...but i'll hopefulyl and will be there to watch

·
altimas.net OG
2,049 Posts
u need not be sponsored to show, just have a tight ride

i will be going and already have a booth setup

i will be giving away tickets in the begining of october on sicrew.com

see you guys there

-shek

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
arthur early said:
do you have to be sponsored to show in HIN??
no not at all., but you gotta pre'register and be there to load your car in on friday night for the show on Saturday, and you can't be bring'n in no primered rides .., they are able to turn people down at the door now from what i hear which is good .,

·
fLiPrYdE
1,956 Posts
to me it looks like a winner, but you would need a little bit more to show off alot more like a stillen front lip, a system, u know just for some showoff appeal, but i think ur ride is hot, just maybe not up 2 par at what they show at HIN

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
i was with orlando chilling at my house 2 days ago and he has confirmed to me that he will be showing at HIN in AC!!!! no questions , no bs. and mee too. right now the car its being getting ready for my shoot and then nopi nationals so at hin it will be there.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shockwave said:
i was with orlando chilling at my house 2 days ago and he has confirmed to me that he will be showing at HIN in AC!!!! no questions , no bs. and mee too. right now the car its being getting ready for my shoot and then nopi nationals so at hin it will be there.
word! should be a good alty turnout!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts