The Nissan Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i did a search and it didnt work i dont remember who had the picture of the back end of the vis kit on their car but if you guys knonw or if you are the one please post it on here for me so i can see what it looks like again thanks

·
DirtyGirls4Life
1,327 Posts
not to be hatin or anything..but thats one ugly ass kit!! atleast the back is!!!!! Sorry...i like the back of the kit im getting :D aeroduo baby :D :D :D :D

Mike

·
Registered
217 Posts
hey,

The rear is not just a lip it replaces the bumper but goes over your fender and its not ugly all i have gotten from mine is compliments

thomas

·
Space Boy
1,144 Posts
97altimaboy said:
hey,

The rear is not just a lip it replaces the bumper but goes over your fender and its not ugly all i have gotten from mine is compliments

thomas
\

Well post some diffrent pic like side view so we can judge fairly.
But props on posting your one of the first to have the balls to do it when its not completely finished.

·
DirtyGirls4Life
1,327 Posts
zEk-sss said:
For a 2nd gen Baby ;)
Yes i know that since i have a 2gen :D

I'd have to see the kit from the sides, but it looks boring to me. But it's a nice kit for the 1gens.
Mike

·
DirtyGirls4Life
1,327 Posts
zEk-sss said:
For a 2nd gen Baby ;)
Yes i know that since i have a 2gen :D

I'd have to see the kit from the sides, but it looks boring to me. But it's a nice kit for the 1gens.
Mike

·
DirtyGirls4Life
1,327 Posts
zEk-sss said:
you know the front is the same thing though, right? (aeroduo and vis omega)
the omega front is more of a skyline type style. but they are VERY similiar!!!!!

Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts