The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Let's go Marlins!!
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beetle ALTEZZA'S!!!! WTF?!?!?!??! I saw this about 10 minutes ago....this was the nastiest and saddest thing alive...does this mean there's more demand for aftermarket s*it for a beetle then there is for the Altima?!?! wut's wrong with these people...ouTz...WuN

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
truck ones look stupid, xcept Xtremes

·
Banned
1 Posts
djbizz said:
Beetle ALTEZZA'S!!!! WTF?!?!?!??! I saw this about 10 minutes ago....this was the nastiest and saddest thing alive...does this mean there's more demand for aftermarket s*it for a beetle then there is for the Altima?!?! wut's wrong with these people...ouTz...WuN
fucking sick

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Altezza's personally. They look good on SOME cars, but not many. It's pretty sad that VW Beetles, PT Cruisers and Chevy Blazers have them available, but the Altima doesn't. Oh well, maybe with the introduction of the 3rd gen Altima, it will start to get some recognition, and hopefully, some aftermarket support.

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
I was told by a Japanese guy that altezza should be pronounced altessa. Why the heck does everyone over emphasize the "z".
oh, going back to topic, the beetle altezza looks horrible!!!

·
Haf you seen my baseball?
179 Posts
The only car altezzas look good on is the Lexus IS 300. End of story.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I think they would look cool on 2nd gens if they were made to look factory unlike most of the aftermarket ones out because the shape or our lens is similar to is300. although I do they they look like total shit on the integra and just about every other thing iv seen them on. so I have a feeling that the aftermarket ones on our cars if they are ever made just wont look quite right like the rest of the aftermaket altesza out there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
3rd Gen Altezzas?

I love the lights on the new 2002's a lot and would do nothing to change them...

People on the Frontier boards want them for thier trucks and I think they look out of place on trucks in general....

My two cents.

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
actually I have seen a shiny blue truck where the altezza lights looked good on. I hate when some people put altezzas all around so everyone in the world knows they are braking.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts