The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey rthompson (or anyone who knows Adire).....I'm sold on the Brahma being an insane sub, but currently a little out of my price range, and I want more SQ than my 2 12W0 can give (too sloppy for me, SQ has always been my goal but I got a good deal on them a long time ago). I'm looking for a 60/40 SQ/SPL mix, sealed cabinet, 1 or maybe 2 of them, with a JBL 300.1 or 600.1 depending on the number of subs. What do you guys think of the Shiva? Please no recommendations on Perfects or the like, I know alot about car audio but want something different, and never having heard the Shiva's but having heard the Brahmas I'll trust opinions on Adire products. Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Stupid me, when I searched before I didn't see the posts from a while back about this, I guess it does have the right combo of SQ/SPL for me......Anyway, lets say I have 1 or 2 Shivas sealed. What box size is good for a qtc of 0.707 and which JBL in either situation? Thanks

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
well the JBL 600.1 is a great amp for a pair of Shivas...

The Shiva takes a really big box, i really liked mine in a 1.35 cube box, but anywhere from there to 1.8 cubes should be good for that amount of power.... I still recommend the 1.35 cube box. it isn't .707, but it is still great sounding.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking at that in WinIsd Pro, the 1.35 does give me .853.....I like the way it looks, thanks for the recommendations on it.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Thanks! I'll check local adio stores. I do not want to have to pay for shipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts