The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you convert just just one wiper do you just remove the one on the right and make the one on the left longer or do you have to move one of them thanks

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
:smack:

·
was up
3,277 Posts
this reduces your drag coefficient to .111 making your car super duper fast and adds 20+ hp to the wheels

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
it is super duper mega fast dammit :angry4: u should see mine, all yellow and junk.

·
Screamin' Seamin'
561 Posts
My god, spare us the ricer conversion. If you want to be the "homo" wiper then you go right ahead. Beef that baby up, after all you wouldn't want to see clearly during a rain storm or anything.

Soon to come:
Hustler0102 MEGA WIPER MOD

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
shockwave your new sig is BAS ASS, what show was that from? im gonna do the single coversion, we all have to have a little rice to live.

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
just pop the hood and remove the driver side wiper...the get a longer wiper and put it in the passanger side...then just raise it so that it reacher all the way to the driver side

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Sucio said:
just pop the hood and remove the driver side wiper...the get a longer wiper and put it in the passanger side...then just raise it so that it reacher all the way to the driver side
thanks at least this guy helps people isnt that what this site os for F uc k everyone else in this forum that says it adds hp

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Absolut_Vodka98 said:
My god, spare us the ricer conversion. If you want to be the "homo" wiper then you go right ahead. Beef that baby up, after all you wouldn't want to see clearly during a rain storm or anything.

Soon to come:
Hustler0102 MEGA WIPER MOD
wow your funny you should be a comedian thanks for the help a$$

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
hehe, there are some ricers on here but for the most part, everyone likes functional mods. dont get pissed, just roll with the flow and youll be an asshole like the rest of us in NO time. :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts