The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yup! But granted, this was a test, hehe. I didn't rev the car more than 4000rpms (maybe once or twice i did) for the past fill up and it was 95% highway driving at about 70mph. I hit 400miles today and the light just started coming on (about 28-29mpg!). Then i filled it back up with 14.5 gallons of gas! lol. Alot more than usual. Anyway, i just wanted to post this to show you all that it is possible to get good gas mileage out of this car and on a car with 74k on it! hehe. :)

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
damn 400 ? I haven't squeezed 300 out of my 1st gen, but i also haven't took it on any trips yet either, might be why ohh and I drive like hell

·
Slide up in the altima...
113 Posts
Cool man, i did 390 on a trip to virginia a few weeks ago..all on 95, then i realized i was far from a gas station, good luck for me i ran on fumes....lol..just made it like the same, 14 gallons

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
if i keep my foot out of it. i can get 280-290 all city drivin.

·
Banned
657 Posts
better remind some of the people they don't have 15 gal tanks, so if they try to go 400 miles before a fill they'll probably end up on the side of the road.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
354 is the most I ever got...33mpg on that fill up. Sweetness. It was the drive from San Diego to Los Angeles and back.
Jay

·
AKA: Oogie
360 Posts
you Lucky SOB... hehe. I went up to vegas and got 300 miles and i still had a 1/4 left. But here around town... maybe 290 to a full tank.

·
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hehe ;)

But this was a test like i said, if i would have went some more (we have 15.9 gallons tanks right?), i could have gotten ~440 miles to it. I don't normally get this high :p But i purposly didn't have a lead foot this past week just to see what i could get. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts