The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nuyorican said:
What does anybody think about Kumho tires? I know they are not top of the line but they are mighty affordable. Any bad experiences? Let me know what you think. Thanks.
Got this on my 93 Prelude and no problems at all.

·
Registered
160 Posts
im a big proponent of kumho tires...i have a set of ecsta 712s on my vw jetta, and they are plenty sticky, track like a mutha, have a nice agressive tread, and dont hydroplane. after over 15000 miles they look almost new. and the best part is, i only paid $71.00 each for 16s from the tire rack.com. when my '03 alty comes in, thats the first thing i do to it. swap for kumho rubber.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I am thinking about getting these...they are rated GREAT in terms of road noise and wet traction which is a must for the alty....and they are 51 bucks a tire for the 2.5 alty (225/60/16)..I really cant imagine a better deal for such a quality tire.....anyone have any experience with this specific tire?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Ricam78 said:
I am thinking about getting these...they are rated GREAT in terms of road noise and wet traction which is a must for the alty....and they are 51 bucks a tire for the 2.5 alty (225/60/16)..I really cant imagine a better deal for such a quality tire.....anyone have any experience with this specific tire?
WOw that guy is a moron for forgetting to put the link to the tires he is talking about....wow..I am not smart at times. Anyway the tire I was referring to was the Kumho Ecsta HP4 716 and the survey results from Tirerack.com are below...sorry guys

Survey Results

1 - 20 of 29 Posts