Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,141 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just churious why u dont like the grill jigga ?

and how this new grill came about. is the 3rd day I had my car my best friends jerk lil bro hit it !!!! WTF anyways, his parents cut me a check for 250$(i got lucky there) So i have about 200$ to work with for the grill. any alternative ideas or pics please post em id appreicateit. thnx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i like that too now i cant decide. i need another brain specifically for makeing desicions like this. i just wish i couldsee how they both look on the black paint job. Thnx for your help guys :)

·
not a new member
126 Posts
thai, where did you get the hid kit, did you install?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea after seeing thes pics (thnx for posting them guys) i think im going to go with the AT sport. I do like the way it looks on the black better. but 2 chicks i showed the trenz pic thought that was nicer...but one was fat.. decisions decisions. lol. But i think im deff going with the AT sport.

good joke i just heard: What do you do if a Blonde hands you a pin ?

Run ! shes got a grenade in her mouth ! lol

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
GoaTBoY said:
Just churious why u dont like the grill jigga ?

and how this new grill came about. is the 3rd day I had my car my best friends jerk lil bro hit it !!!! WTF anyways, his parents cut me a check for 250$(i got lucky there) So i have about 200$ to work with for the grill. any alternative ideas or pics please post em id appreicateit. thnx
No offense to you or anything, but theres far better looking grills. :cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts