The Nissan Club banner

Will you or will you not come?

• Yes, I'm 100% sure I'm coming(excluding last minute emergencies, etc.)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No I'm sorry I can't make it.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Am I still a NOOB?
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess kapono is busy with his job or something, but who can blame him? Work comes first right? Anyway, I guess I'll organize everything since I did it last time. So, make a vote. Who will 100% come and who won't or can't make it? I don't want people who are like, "I don't know I'll let you know." There's been 3 meets that I've been to so far where at least 12-13 people say they would come, but then half of them don't show up. You guys have until the end of this weekend, sunday night, to decide if you're going to be coming to a meet or not. I'm Thinking about having it Saturday, september 14th. The weekend after Bithlo.

If you have a suggestion of when to meet up, make the suggestion BEFORE you vote on the poll above. So we can agree to a date by friday, and find out who's coming by sunday that are most definitely coming. More people are always welcome, but don't say that you will come, and don't show. I can understand situations where things come up at the last minute or something happens to your car or family issues. But in cases where, you can come, but you're just not going to come, don't tell us you're going to come so we don't expect those people and we don't wait for them. We wasted 2 hours in the last meet waiting for people who never showed. I'm not talking about Jax people, I understand that they got lost.

Again, find out by the end of this week if you are DEFINITELY COMING. I think 3 weeks in advance is more than enough time to find out if you can get off of work or anything. And suggestions for dates other than sept. 14th, please suggest before voting. Thanx guys.

·
Am I still a NOOB?
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And if you are coming and IF something does come up at the last minute, call one of us, so we know about it. My number is 407-797-6295. If anyone else who knows they will be there and you want to volunteer your number as well, by all means, please do.

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Wow, got really confused for a second. I thought this was about the track next Friday, but I finally realized that this is for a different meet the week after. I can't forsee any reason why I can't come. The only thing I could forsee happening is that I am having to go take a test that week for a certification program. I am not sure if it will be on a Saturday or not? As soon as I find out I will post here again, but as it stand now, i should be able to come.

·
Am I still a NOOB?
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cyko, I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, but I'm trying to set up another central florida meet, aside from going to the track next friday.

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
yeah, I got confused too --- see earlier post --- We should have fun at the track on the 6th see you all there!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts