The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a small drip on my outlet heater hose. I'm such a noob at working on my own car though that I can't find the line. I only know about the drip because I had it diagnosed at the shop the other day when I got an alignment done. They wanted 80 bucks for a rubber hose so I Googled and found it at an extremely lower price. I can find no pictures however to locate this hose on a 3rd gen Altima (V6 if it matters). The stickys for manuals links aren't working either.

Anybody have this gen car and a little time to post a few pics on here for me? Really frustrated at myself right now. Thanks in advance.

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
Have a look at your FSM for the cooling system (see link in my .sig) or just start at the middle of the firewall and you'll see the AC and heater hoses all clustered there.

Could just be a loose clamp so I'd start with that, if it's a spring clamp, get a suitable stainless gear clamp and use that instead.

Oh yeah, and bleeding the air back out of the 3rd gen cooling system is a PITA. You need to get the nose of the car up quite high relative to the rear while it's warmed up...I used steep parking ramps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts