The Nissan Club banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
After I got past having to grind down my block a bit for it to fit... I think that it is a really sweet deal.

About the coloring issues... it may be common sense, but for the header to color evenly (as possible) with the heat, clean the header with some rubbing alcohol and a cloth to make sure that you dont have any random smudges from your fingers, or oil right after you install it (before it ever heats up). Acetone or paint thinner works also. I'll post a pic of mine after it gets a bit darker, but I cleaned mine and Im really glad I did.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
i noticed the finger print issue on mine. I hope I can still clean it off

·
Registered
39 Posts
I laugh when I read someone putting thousands of dollars into a vehicle which will only be worth a few pennies in years to come............save money! OBX is fine Iv had mine in for year, no install probs......and I have money left over to take your mom out.

·
I AM LEGEND
10,874 Posts
zulubreed said:
I laugh when I read someone putting thousands of dollars into a vehicle which will only be worth a few pennies in years to come............save money!
ceramic coating pwns u...

·
Registered
1997 200SX base 5-speed
14 Posts
Hey, way old post but since this comes up as a search for OBX headers on a Sentra/200sx B14 I wanted to state that I have an OBX set on the way and I will post my thoughts on initial quality, install, and performance aspects. I do have to appreciate that they are still readily available in 2020 and for a good price ($200) on eBay. They have O2 and EGR bungs and a bolt up flange to the factory pipe. Will post on my results. May help others in search in the future.. Though this is for the FWD versions, it may still help for a quality confirmation for those considering OBX.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts