The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
that was dumb.
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was in high school there was this tech teacher that took over when I was in 11th grade. He was like 5 foot 2, and was always on a power trip - he had to be in charge of everything, etc.

Anyway, he used to shit on me, because I was a slacker. I was the butt of all his jokes and what not. I could careless, I was high most of the time and just wanted to use Autocad cus I could write my name real cool in it, lol.

I'm talking to a friend today, and he fills me in on this teacher. Apparently, my high school hired him, knowing he didn't have a degree, but it was in his contract that he had to have it by a certain date. The date came, he was fired.

I was then told that he now drives an ice cream truck around the city. I was in disbelief, because this is the same guy that shit on everyone who wasn't a genius. I went to the channel's site he was seen on, and sure enough, there's a picture of the back of his body, and anyone that knows him, can tell it's him. I didn't see the full segment, I wish I did. Anyway, I got a kick out of it, and thought I'd share it.

There's a lesson to be learned in there somewhere, I'm sure.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Lesson: Pay attention in high school so you can advance to an ivy league college, graduate sigma cum laude, get a job that starts over 100k, marry a super model and stop caring about HS teachers that gave you shit. :dunno:

:D

·
that was dumb.
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have made it my mission to find his truck, and photograph my car next to it, aswell as purchase ice cream from him. I will leave him a tip.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
My comp science teacher told me I was wouldn't make anything of myself. Now I'm a hardware tech making twice her salary no doubt.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
pauliewog said:
I have made it my mission to find his truck, and photograph my car next to it, aswell as purchase ice cream from him. I will leave him a tip.
Your friend said he was on tv? shouldn't be too hard to track him down

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
One of my favorite things in life is to go to a full service gas station and have someone who was a dick to me in high school fill my tank up. I don't even care of gas is $1/gallon more for that kind of satisfaction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts