The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting 0011 and 0021 codes after I had the whole timing chain replaced. Now I have low end power loss. I've searched the forum to see if anyone else had this issue, but I haven't found anyone that got these codes after a timing chain replacement.

Can anyone guide me in the right direction?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like we both have the same issue I just had my timing cover off cause we replaced the timing chain tensioner and the chain guide that it presses against cause the old one broke that is why I had a knocking noise in the timing cover. He did the job without taking off the chains! So once it was all back together now I'm getting p0011 N p0021 codes but car runs perfect but if I slam on the gas like at a light once it tops out in the rpm range my car does a loud slam noise then all of a sudden my cam sensor code p0345 code goes off and I'm stuck in 5th gear until I pull over turn off car then start it back up N reset the codes N I'm back on the road with only p0011 N p0021 codes only until I slam the gas ! Ugh I need help also please anyway??? I have a 06 Altima SE-R auto

1 - 2 of 2 Posts