The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Everyone.

MIL lamp for my 2013 altima 2.5S illuminated. I checked the error code using OBD2, and the code was P0101.

I bought MAF sensor cleaner and a new air filter (the old air filter was very dirty). After cleaning the MAF sensor, I replaced a new air filer. I drove more than 200 miles for two days, and it was fine. But, the MIL lamp turned on today again, and the error code was P0101.

I tried to find what the problem is, and some people mention that ECU is needed to be reprogrammed. Does the reprogramming really clear my problem or Do I need to replace the MAF sensor into a new one?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Could you tell me what is the normal MAF reading for 1000, 2000, and 3000 rpms in terms of "G/S"?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did some research about P0101, and bad manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor will cause P0101.

How can I read the value of MAP sensor data using torque app. When I displayed "intake manifold pressure", the torque app always shows zero values. If "intake manifold pressure" represents the value of the MAP sensor, the MAP sensor of my car may have a problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I replaced PCV valve, but not resolving the problem.

I found some rules to pop up P0101 code in my car.
1) Engine should be cool.
2) P0101 is set after 6~7 seconds from car start. (It is not always set though....)
P0101 is not set while driving!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure, but there is some problem during the car start...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts