The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
*Donating Member* Senior Member
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I am leaving the country for a few years and will be doing a paintball session/dinner with the boys one last time.

This Friday, Aug 20th a lot of guys will be getting together at Frankie Tomatoes (Steeles/Woodbine) for some dinner at around 7PM.

Food in this place is about $15bux I think for an all-you-can eat Italian food.

After, we are all heading to Downsview Park for some paintball.
Its an indoor park where for around $25bux, you will get all the equip and 200balls to start you off and then its around $8/100balls. I have the whole place for myself so no walk-ins will be accepted which is good for us.

Paintball will commence around 10/10:30pm and go until about 2am. Its really a good time and all guys coming to have some fun.

Taz came last time for some paintball and I think he had a good time :)

If ANY of you guys can make it, PLEASE let me know so I can add it to a list for reservations. It really a cheap deal for paint ball esp. since Sgt. Splatters is more expensive and dirty.

Joey can also vouch that is place is clean and laid out nicely for an indoor place...just watch out for the ramp :D

·
Registered
989 Posts
why're you leaving the country? and yeah, i think i may be down with this... can i bring a couple extra people as well?

·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gonna get my MBA and M.D. in London so its a last get2gether I can have.

yeah, more ppl are fine, just need to know how many more guys.

·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joey, wicked bro...you know you gotta be there....your boys are more than welcome man...the more the better.....one last time ya know....lots of people from all my circle of friends are going to be there.....if you can make it to dinner too...let me know...I'm going to PM you my cell right now.

Drew, I'm going to give you my cell # via PM...if you can make it, hollar at my cell....if you can tell my by 8/9pm that night, its no probs for you bro.

Getting to this place is a bitch, Taz can vouch for that....there is no sign for this place......but holla on my cell if you are coming and I'll pass you the directions....

·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha...my leg is KILLING!....its so swollen now....

yeah....the red team was stacked.....hopefully Sunday can workout...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts